The day before I flew to New York I was lucky enough to attend a pre-luncheon celebrating AAU’s fashion graduates.
1. A collaboration between fashion and architecture students was on display at the reception.
2. Drawings by Gladys Perint Palmer, the Academy of Art’s Executive Director of Fashion, lined the entryway into the lunch. She also has a book coming out!
3. Beautiful view from the top.
4. Dress – Anthropologie (on sale) // Shoes – Dolce & Gabbana (similar). They’re fine for a couple of hours and then man – they hurt! It’s a total bait-and-switch.
5. I got to meet both Max and Lubov Azria. They’re both so full of personality and joie de vivre.
6. Remember that time I got lost at Macy’s with Mayor Willie Brown? Well this time I finally got a photo with him!