This is what North Carolina looks like:
Very, very green. This isn’t even in the country; it’s right next to a cafe off Franklin St., one of the main commercial streets in Chapel Hill. North Carolina is also very hot, and very humid. Right before my friend and I started taking these photos I reflexively reached for my Tarte lipgloss crayon, but when I opened it, it poured out. My lipgloss melted down to liquid in the sun!
Belt: Club Monaco
Sandals: Corso Como
Ring: Kate Spade
Bracelets: Kate Spade, Banana Republic, Bloomingdale’s
Earrings: c/o Sheyna
Photos by Peter Tawil
These lovely gold vermeil hoops with carnelian teardrops were gifted to me by the super cool design-your-own-jewelry site, Sheyna, and they want to give YOU free jewelry too! Sheyna will provide one lucky Fashionista Lab reader with a $40 credit to make your own piece or buy one already created!
How to enter
- Comment on this blog post with a link to either a piece you designed or a piece you like.
- Be sure to include your email address when you register the comment (only I will be able to see it)
- Open to international readers!
- Giveaway closes on July 31st at 11:59pm PST.
For up to two additional entries:
- Create up to two more pieces
- Post a link on either Facebook or Twitter
- Link to or tag Fashionista Lab and mention the giveaway
The winner will be announced on or before August 5th.
Things to note:
- Read the tutorial before you start designing your own piece.
- If you’re overwhelmed by the options or don’t know where to start, browse the gallery of pieces to get ideas.
- Use zoom to be able to see the detail on the pieces, and place them where you want them.
- You can create anything in gold or silver.
- You can see how the price of your piece changes as you build it.
- Click here and here to check out what I’ve already created!